THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tag Diana ...


The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 6 people.

I am... a teacher


I really to.... have a baby



My favourite place is my bedroom



My favourite thing is my camera




My favourite drink..100plus



My favourite food...steambot



I live in Bentong..



I was born in... Hospital Kuala Krai, Kelantan.



Where I study...UPSI



My favourite story is...Full House



My hobby is...go for vacation



I wish I will be...a millionaire



Payah giler wat benda ni..n also excited gler nk wat siap...at first aku xtau pn benda tag2 ni..well i'm a new blogger..hehe. Sampai ym diana tanya camna..newey, dh siap pn..hehe..

Sape ek aku nk tag plak? emmm...saper yg rasa diri dicabar la..Miss Naddy ke..Yuni ke??cuber r..hehe







1 comments:

Diana Din said...

Berjaya... berjaya... horeyyyy!!!